If you are involved in any aspect of the Working Dog World, you understand the importance of the equipment you use. When we first started out in 1997 developing our brand, our goal was to produce equipment made to a higher standard.
That level of commitment is still our top priority. Our finished product is how we advertise.
Canine Outfitters The Working Dog Store is a manufacturer of equipment needed for the training profiles of Professional Working Dogs. Owner Geoff Cave, not only makes the equipment, he works it as well. Geoff has been directly involved in Police & Protection Dog training for more than a decade, handling, training, and decoying. Geoff understands the stresses that will be applied to the equipment and what is needed for the safe training of the dogs.
WHAT SETS US APART FROM EVERYONE ELSE
1. Innovative designs.
2. Impeccable workmanship
3. Equipment designed for work.
4. We make all of our own equipment.
5. We source out the very best materials.
6. Our equipment will last a very long time.
7. We offer many different options that can be added.
8. Custom work is also available should you need a size adjustment.
9. All equipment is custom made to fill each order as they come so it does not spend time on a shelf.
10. Geoff’s knowledge of the Working Dog Industry is implemented into all of our designs. We will not try to sell you something you do not need. If you have questions on what will be the right gear for the job, feel free to ask.
" The quality is exceptional and attention to detail "
" Again the quality far surpasses that of (the other manufacturers) harness I had previously been using "
" Materials he uses and meticulous craftsmanship produce equipment we are proud to use "
" This is what I call quality equipment "
" Excellent quality, heavy duty, and nice looking "
" Well worth the price "
RETURNS, FITTINGS, EXCHANGES
All of our equipment is custom made for each and every order, therefore we do not accept direct returns.
We encourage questions prior to purchase if you have any concerns about size or about the right gear for the job.
In the event an exchange or adjustment is necessary, please contact us prior to sending the item back.
The customer will be responsible for all shipping costs.